Tour the Church of the Vieux-Bourg de Saint-Sulpice-des-Landes
Guided tours are offered in French only. For a tour in English, please contact us.
Tour the church of the Vieux-Bourg de Saint-Sulpice, classified as a historical monument for its amazing murals dating back to the Middle Ages. The tour provides insight into the art of wall painting and the subjects painted in the late Middle Ages.
- Reservations required
- Duration: 75 minutes
- Sunday 6 June at 2:00 pm, 3:30 pm and 5:00 pm
- Sunday 4 July at 2:00 pm, 3:30 pm and 5:00 pm
- Sunday 1 August at 2:00 pm, 3:30 pm and 5:00 pm
Address and directions
Church of the Vieux-Bourg de Saint-Sulpice-des-Landes - Vieux-Bourg
Tel.: 02 40 28 20 20
Parking available nearby
Directions to the church:
- Coming from Ancenis: follow signs towards Saint-Mars-la-Jaille, then towards la Chapelle-Glain.
- Coming from Châteaubriant: Take route D163 towards La Chapelle-Glain, then route D878 towards Saint-Mars-la-Jaille.